This page summarizes device-specific settings and supported peripheral hardware for Raspberry CM3 DevKit.
Support for the Raspberry Pi 7″ touchscreen:
- Follow the official documentation to setup the proper wiring and download the dt-blob binary. Don’t forget to connect 5V and GND pins of your touchscreen, since the official documentation assumes them to be wired.
- Follow the main Raspberry Pi 3 section to set the 800×480 resolution by using the FKMS overlay.
How to setup the official RPi touchscreen
Note: done with emteria. OS v7.2.0.
- Connect PRi touchscreen to the DISP1.
Use the 22W to 15W display adapter.
- Connect the following pins with jumper wires:
- GPIO0 - CD1_SDA
- GPIO1 - CD1_SCL
- Mount the boot partition on your computer.
- Download the following file on your computer.
- Rename dt-blob-disp1-only.bin to dt-blob.bin and put it on the boot partition.
Note: You will have to replace the existing file.
- On the boot partition, adjust the config.txt from kms to fkms in the following line:
For more information, please visit the Raspberry Pi Documentation.