Note: RPi4 and SD selection.
For a smooth performance of emteria.OS, we suggest to use a RPi4 with at least 2GB RAM and an SD card of at least 8GB.
Flash the Raspberry Pi 4B
- Download emteria installer.
Read our tutorial on where to find and download the installer for your OS.
- Choose a free SD card for the installation of emteria.OS.
- Follow these steps to flash emteria.OS onto your SD card.
Note: all data on this SD card will be lost!
- When the installer finishes, take your micro SD card out of your computer.
- Insert it into your device.
- Power on your device and enjoy emteria.OS.
You should see a short text boot sequence followed by the emteria logo animation.
Our standard image comes with userdata partitions up to 8GB, for this you will need an SD card of 16GB for most use-cases. On-demand we offer larger userdata partitions. For this you can read our tutorial.