In this section of Device Provisioning you can define additional packages which should be automatically installed during the initial setup of the device.
Note: The user will have the possibility to ignore the recommended settings (disabled components or additional packages) during the setup wizard.
- Log in to your Device Hub.
- Navigate to Provisioning.
- Toggle to activate Device Provisioning.
- Scroll down to Preinstalled Applications.
- Fill in a Name and Comment (not mandatory).
- Add the URL to your application.
- Click Add.
Comment: (not mandatory to fill in)
Read our tutorial on how to add a Private Repository or Private App Store on emteria.OS.
Though the Private Repository you can add your own applications or packages.