emteria Device Hub
Licenses and Subscriptions
How to enable kiosk mode through MDM
A step-by-step tutorial on how to remotely activate kiosk mode on your devices
- Go to the emteria portal and open the device hub:
- Select the device where you want to enable kiosk mode
- Go to the commands tab and click on the plus symbol to open the command dialog
- Click on command type and select "Setup kiosk mode". "Enable kiosk mode" is the default selected action:
- Click create to enable kiosk mode on this device!
Tip: In the examples tab of the new command dialog you can further customize your desired kiosk mode by setting a password to leave kiosk mode or determining which applications are accessible in kiosk mode.